Huge Money Saving Tax Advice for Home Based Entrepreneurs | Podcast InterviewJul 15, 2022
A month after my Write-Off Almost Anything tax book was published on Amazon; I received a message from Steven Placey inviting me to be a guest on his Rock Your Business Podcast.
That was my first interview as a self-published author. After the interview we became friends on our social media platforms and kept in touch sharing business ideas.
As Steven wrote in the show notes: Great interview today with Doug Collins, author and coach helping home-based Entrepreneurs save thousands on their taxes. If you work out of your home office, then this podcast is must!
Sadly, Steven passed away a year later after being sick for the last week from COVID related pneumonia. I really enjoyed getting to know Steven. He was a great guy. RIP brother! 🙏
We covered many important topics during this interview, here is an overview.
- Write-Off Almost Anything Book
- Save thousands in income tax
- Tax preparers giving bad advice
- Importance of tax planning
- Business use of home expenses
- What to do with your tax refund
- Home business tax secrets course
- Vehicle expenses and record keeping
- Red flags for an audit
Take the Mystery Out of Home-Based Business Tax Write-Offs!